Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Morning Muffins

Excellent muffin morning

I have been trying to bake at least once every weekend. Not because I want to be like the Pioneer Woman or weight 300 pounds; (OK maybe we all want to be a little bit like the Pioneer Woman) but because I want weekends in our home to be a time for family fun and making things. Yesterday we made a few messes and that was about it. 

I had seen this recipe from Martha Stewart for blueberry muffins and made them this morning. They are mom and toddler approved! We will find out dad's opinion when he finally wakes up. I have been trying not to waste food and this made use of the rest of some organic strawberries we had. Any kind of berry or fruit is good in them. 

What recipes do you have that prevent food going to waste? 

No comments: